CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
The owner is always friendly and fair. The work is on spot. I have never left this garage feeling bad about the work, price, or experience. The location is also very convenient. My car has needed very few repairs over it's 200000 plus miles....it may be because of good service.
Fantastic service and great owners, Both Cassandra and Aaron were incredibly nice people. Aaron found out what was wrong with my car and Cassandra helped me find an affordable part to fix the issue. Highly recommend stopping by ATS for a good job done quick!